Adjusting How We Serve You
The bottom line is this: Your money is safe and available for you; we are just temporarily shifting how we serve you.
As always, you can access your account by ATM, through online banking, and our mobile app. We are also available by phone at 251-342-1472:
- 9am – 4:30pm, Monday – Friday
We can and want to help, let us know how we can serve you.
Thank you for your flexibility and patience during this time as we respond to the latest updates regarding COVID-19 guidelines with a mindset of how we can provide creative solutions during challenging times. As your world changes, we will be here to provide the financial assistance you need.
As we take care of each other, we will continue to be here to take care of you.
Thank you for being a member.
Credit Union Status: Our lobby is open
Please, DO NOT ENTER if you have any symptoms related to the virus. Additionally:
- Please utilize free ATMs – cu24.com will show you the closest to you & you can perform multiple transactions at no charge.
- Place payments/deposits in our night deposit box or mail.
- Call for anything that can be handled over the phone.
- Set up online banking at mobilepostalcu.com
- Limit lobby transactions
- Keep your distance
WE PLAN TO FULLY OPERATE UNLESS OTHERWISE IMPACTED BY LOCAL MANDATES
In order to continue to serve you during this uncertain time, it is important to respect the health of our staff & yourself!
Utilize Our Online Tools
Check your balance, make payments, and transfer money right from your phone or computer.
Access Online Banking >
Access to over 30,000 ATMs!
You can conduct many of your transactions, including transferring and checking account balances.
- Dial 1-800-860-5704 and follow the prompts.
Your access code is: 812
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH ONLINE BANKING
- Review the balance of your checking, savings, money market, certificate of deposit, and loan accounts.
- Transfer funds between your accounts, and to other members.
- Set alerts for when automatic deposits or withdrawals are processed by clicking the eAlerts Subscriptions within Online Banking.
- Enroll in eStatements and eliminate the need for paper statements.
- Update your address or phone number.
- Manage contact preferences.
CO-OP ATM Network
Debit Card Holders have access to more than 30,000 ATMs!